Amerika befolkades i tre vågor

Från de första stapplande stegen tills skrift och civilisationer tog över, vilket är olika länge i olika delar av världen.
Jurgen Wullenwever
Medlem

Re: Amerika befolkades i tre vågor

Inlägg av Jurgen Wullenwever » 15 februari 2014, 09:50

De här från 2013 verkar säga att indianerna är resultatet av en blandning mellan östasiater och européer, som alla har kommit över Sibirien till Amerika:

http://sciencenordic.com/dna-links-nati ... -europeans
Head shape more similar to Eastern Europeans than East Asians

Many skulls from the earliest American Indians, such as the 9,500-year old Kennewick Man, have a head shape that is more similar to that of Eastern Europeans than East Asians.

And then there is the so-called haplotype X mystery, where some tribes of Native Americans today carry a large proportion of the mitochondrial lineage X, which is otherwise only known from Europe. This means that there is a big hole in Asia with no haplotype X, which has made it difficult to reconcile it with the idea that the Native Americans’ ancestors wandered in from Asia.

Together with the discovery of some stone points that resemble spikes that are only known from the Solutré region of France, these puzzles have given rise to some pretty wild theories that the first Americans actually reached America by crossing the Atlantic Ocean.

The Mal’ta find now puts an end to such speculation, and it appears that the researchers can now say with certainty that man entered America through Asia.
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/va ... affil-auth
Our findings reveal that western Eurasian genetic signatures in modern-day Native Americans derive not only from post-Columbian admixture, as commonly thought, but also from a mixed ancestry of the First Americans.

Jens Yde
Medlem

Inlägg av Jens Yde » 20 juni 2015, 08:52

Studier af Kennewick-mandens genom viser, at de hidtil nærmest fundne slægtninge er vore dages indianere i Colville-reservatet i staten Washington i det nordvestlige USA.

Kennewick-manden blev født for ca. 8500 år siden, mens Kennewick-mandens og indianernes fælles forfader levede for ca. 9200 år siden.

Kennewick-manden, et skelet, blev fundet nær Colombia-floden i 1996.
http://www.nature.com/news/ancient-amer ... ow-1.17797
In June of 2015, new results of DNA analysis were announced which suggest that Kennewick Man is most closely related to modern Native Americans. Specifically, to the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation, one of the five tribes who originally claimed Kennewick Man as an ancestor.

Gen. Jack Ripper
Medlem

Inlägg av Gen. Jack Ripper » 1 oktober 2015, 14:43

Jag har hört om teorier att de mumifierade skäggiga människor som man funnit ska ha varit européer som seglat över i flera omgångar.

Det ska ha funnits någon teori som felseglande vikingar som hamnade i centralamerika. De hade upphöjts till gudar, men blivit avvisade då de inte accepterade människooffer.
De ska då ha sagt att de kommer återvända om 500 år.

Något som lär ha tajmat bra med Columbus ankomst; varför Columbus med anhang troddes vara gudar då de skulle ha förverkligat den legenden.

Skriv svar