Tapio Rautavaara

Diskussioner kring vår historia i allmänhet.
Användarvisningsbild
Hans
Redaktör och stödjande medlem 2024

Tapio Rautavaara

Inlägg av Hans » 19 mars 2009, 14:12

Jag blev insnärjd av finländarna på forumet och nu är jag fast :lol:

Tapio Rautavaara har hamnat på min topplista.

Nu är svenska wikipedia väl kort - vad vet vi mer om honom. Familjeliv t.ex.

MVH

Hans

PS - Jag skall nog snart ha % för all reklam jag gör för honom :wink:

Schwemppa
Redaktionen

Re: Tapio Rautavaara

Inlägg av Schwemppa » 19 mars 2009, 14:29

När jag sökte efter statyn snubblade jag över en hemsida tillägnad honom (tyvärr bara finska):

http://www.tapiorautavaara.net/

Schwemppa
Redaktionen

Inlägg av Schwemppa » 19 mars 2009, 14:34

Det är dåligt med svenskt material om Tapsa...

Timo Koivusalos film "Kulkuri ja joutsen" (Vagabonden och svanen) från 1999 berättar om Rautavaaras och kumpanernas äventyr i efterkrigs-Finland. Tapio Liinoja som Rautavaara är dessutom ganska porträttlik.

DVD:n är försedd med svensk text, iaf.

http://www2.homeenter.com/cds/showpage. ... maintype=1

Användarvisningsbild
Hans

Inlägg av Hans » 19 mars 2009, 14:39

Schwemppa skrev:När jag sökte efter statyn snubblade jag över en hemsida tillägnad honom (tyvärr bara finska):

http://www.tapiorautavaara.net/
Google vägrar att översätta sidan :cry:

MVH

Hans

Schwemppa
Redaktionen

Inlägg av Schwemppa » 20 mars 2009, 14:31

Engelskspråkiga Wikipedia är kanske aaningen utförligare:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapio_Rautavaara

Användarvisningsbild
Hans

Inlägg av Hans » 20 mars 2009, 14:53

Inte mycket dock.

Men nu funkar http://translate.google.com/translate?u ... n&ie=UTF-8 - official page

Fortfarande inget om eventuellt familjeliv, var han enstöring , föredrog han manligt sällskap eller varan denna frånvaro av personliga detaljer?

MVH

Hans

Schwemppa
Redaktionen

Inlägg av Schwemppa » 20 mars 2009, 15:02

Nu börjar jag också bli riktigt nyfiken... :D I filmen "Kulkuri ja Joutsen" förekom fru och barn, vill jag minnas.

Schwemppa
Redaktionen

Inlägg av Schwemppa » 20 mars 2009, 15:52

Fru och tre döttrar. Här berättar de en del minnen om sin far, som ofta var borta på långa turneér.

Rautavaara stötte en gång vid fronten överraskande på en rysk soldat. Båda stod och stirrade på varandra med fingrarna på avtryckarna. Plötsligt började ryssen le, och förvånad log Rautavaara tillbaka. Sedan hälsade de och gick åt var sitt håll. Vad var det för mening med att skjuta ihjäl varandra, menade Rautavaara.

Och andra historier. Jag tänkte den där skulle intressera forumiterna här... :D

http://www.seura.fi/?id=9334

Hans kan ju pröva fikonspråksmaskinen på den där sidan :P

Användarvisningsbild
Hans

Inlägg av Hans » 20 mars 2009, 16:08

Schwemppa skrev:Hans kan ju pröva fikonspråksmaskinen på den där sidan :P
Var tvingad att klippa och klistra texten. Jag tar den till engelska då till eller från engelska ofta blir bättre än med de mindre språken.

MVH

Hans

Seura 32/2008
Tapio Rautavaara's daughters:
Tapsa memories, Dad

Text Jukka Lyytinen
Images SKOY

Tapio Rautavaara was time superstar. Daughters according to the occurrence of the artist's self-orientation was reflected at home. Old age started to become moments of bitterness.

The father was for the time model of a remote, but still a very good father, even though much had been away from home, Tapio Rautavaara daughters Irma and Leena remember.

Writer Pentti Haanpää lohkaisi once Tapio Rautavaara:

"It is a man doing what it can. Stay Tapsa road. "

Tapsa remained. The family waited for the man at home - or odottiko?

"No not really! We do not do the father waited for the evening trip home. We had their own world and their own lives, "says Leena Rautavaara.

"He was always long gone, lapland tour for months. My mother once went to him to see the Lapland. After returning home, they told us the children she saw the bear receiver. It is not the father of much talked about performances. It was his job and he thought keikkamatkoissa to be no hohtoa. "

The children were three: Irma, and Marja Leena, who was born Liisa 1943, 1946 and 1948.

"My mother was at home. Activity was around in terror, carry on our own. We did not have anything to worry ", says Irma Rautavaara-Lehmuskoski.

That it was before - children hyörivät mothers helmoissa, fathers took their own juttujaan.

Meeting of East Karelia

It affected the children's input of course Mr Rauta I live. He was happy daughters.

Before the children Tapio Rautavaara had seen a lot of man. In particular, an experience is worth asking him for decades.

In autumn and winter 1941, he met with the East-Karelia Council lonely soldier, who was standing 20 meters away. The enemies of gun arm. Rauta saw his face. At the same time, a fraction of a second brother of Russian noticed Finnish.

Both jähmettyivät. Fingers were the trigger. They stood there a few long seconds. Then the enemy's face into the smile. Rautava Arakin smiled. Why do they no longer would be subject to kill each other?

Rautavaara, 26, has fingers slowly out of trigger, raised his hands towards the cap and saluting. He answered the same gesture. He turned and left to their own astelemaan roughly.

Somewhere in their own suunnillaan was also the father who had failed to unmarried Hilda Mary and their son taaperoikäisen, Kaj Tapio, 1910's. Single parent family life was not easy and not the surrounding community viewed favorably of a life. Consequence of poverty, disease of rice, huge Tapsalle ever more inward looking sternum.

Tapsan and mother's relationship was solid, even if the boy spent six year old for almost a year away from his mother Rauhaniemen children's home in Tampere. Other childhood, like the rest of their lives, spent Tapsa Helsinki Oulu village.

16-year-old Tapsan image had a newspaper. He was was a text file named Finnish Journal pisimmäksi boy. Soon, he met Elisabeth Saima Handbook Ellin. Liisaksi girl called her father deal with trade in the village of Oulu. A young married couple of marriages in 1942.

1940s Finland began to hear the entertainer and athlete Tapio Iron danger. 1946 was published in Turku Sointu-label for his singing the Russian national melody gull. Two years later in London it rains throwing spot flew javelin 69.77 meters - the Olympic Games return to Athens airport and at home the gold medal in your pocket. That same year he bought a plot of Oulu and the Village began construction work.

Maalaislapsuus Oulu Village

Leena Rautavaara remembers Oulunkylän to have been a peaceful place for growth.

"1940 - and 1950-the figures Oulunkylä was quite maalaispaikka. It was a dirt roads, fields, a working farm. We had a semi-maalaislapsuus. Kuljimme milkmaid help and we had a lypsyllä and kaalivarkaissa, "he says.

"On weekends we went to the city to shop, ice cream and a movie," Irma adds.

The film star daughters had to learn to pull sheets. This job, the home did not help either, even though the father how many voted on the radio as the most popular performers.

"I was two times watching his father's movie-making. Rank by year Sasekan hiekkakuopilla Vuosaari and Kummituskievaria Alice Street Studios, "Irma says.

1950s films first nights celebrated Rexissä Mannerheimin the road. The movie stars came to show pirssillä the whole family. Leena remember how they rose pyöröportaita aitioihin People staring at the Hollywood. Flashlights räiskyivät. Then came the everyday and once again had to go to school or the milkmaid help Gåttbyn Manor navetalle.

"Once my father came Eemelin (Esko Toivonen) with the home after the descriptions. They were forced to pulikoimaan Vantaa river terribly cold water. Shivery men came to us, "Leena remember.

"Seeing Father in movies was a natural thing for us. We had grown a situation where our father is julkimo. It is not able to be surprised. People in the street could identify our father. At the time, people were not as intrusive as they are today. Isäämme felt so good with admiration, in a twinkling of katseella. Hard murmur began to happen. If not heard of what people kuiskivat, so lips movement was able to read: "Rau-ta-ing-ra."

Fan soittelivat home. Luurista could include a mere breath.

My daughter appeared on radio, Niilo Tarvajärven Saturday sauna. They sang his father's accompaniment Orvokkeja mother. People liked. Daughters think Tytti, it was only about ihmeellisyydestä that they were Tapio Rautavaara daughters.

Park City Labor Hall met Reino Helismaa and Esa Pakarinen spent with the tours are no longer the 1950s, the beginning of the Rautavaaran view, sensible. September was esiintymispalkkioissa: they were divided into three, even though Rauta alone would have been able to charge gigs almost the same amount. Rauta moved to a solo career in 1951. Mediated Helismaa tulehtuivat. Duo renewed the friendship with a few more years before Helismaa from the usual 1965.

Helismaa was Leena's sponsor.

"Not him, we seen a lot. Helismaa once came to us and asked that it Who then is my sponsor child. And gave the gift. "

Mother-Liisa care home

At home the star was not a star. When Liisa in your husband's long johns pyykättäviksi, he said:

"This is why kaliisit. They are going to wash now. "

Tapio Rautavaara paternity was a modern-day charity compared to even the remote.

"I was sometimes the father piggyback, but the father never komentanut our children. The role he gave to the mother. Mother of us, after all, grew, not the father. The father was so far away. I am a senior this kelannut that, since he himself was a fatherless, he is himself the father had no role model, "Leena concludes.

"Artists are very self-essential, so my father, hardly even thought of isyyttään. It was always, but that 'Liisa treat! ". Its degree of self-centered man, he was compared with the current, which rahtaavat their children to hobbies. That was not known. I went to Lasse Pihlajasaari Earth accordion school, but grandma was the one who raahasi hanurini there. At the time, does not even come to mind that the family would have purchased the car in second. Let alone that the mother would have taken a single car and took the children somewhere. Grandma took us to the bus, if not walking. "

Just how not only children, after all things had to be his father's opinion, no.

"He was interested in koulutodistuksistamme. He was awfully proud of us, but did not require us to be top students. When I was studying languages at university, I heard him proudly told many of their learning, "says Leena.

Tapio Rautavaara successful sportsman also. Archery and the javelin was her champion.

Read the full story club pages 30-33.

Schwemppa
Redaktionen

Inlägg av Schwemppa » 20 mars 2009, 16:21

Inte helt oläsbart. Lite lokalfärg försvinner förstås på vägen...

Tapio Iron Danger! :lol:

På svenska skulle han heta Malmberg...

Och det som frugan hans säger till honom, där som det noteras att han inte var någon stjärna hemma är faktiskt:

"Det här är stjärnans kalsingar. De åker i tvätten nu!"

Schwemppa
Redaktionen

Inlägg av Schwemppa » 23 mars 2009, 20:44

Jag tog mig friheten att något rätta Hans fikonspråk. Översättarförbundet besväre sig icke, jag har bara försökt göra texten något mer förståelig... :P

Seura 32/2008
Tapio Rautavaara's daughters:
Tapsa memories, Dad

Text Jukka Lyytinen
Images SKOY

Tapio Rautavaara was the superstar of the time. Daughters according to the occurrence of the artist's self-orientation was reflected at home .At old age there started to become moments of bitterness.

The father was for the time the model of a remote, but still a very good father, even though he much had been away from home, Tapio Rautavaara daughters Irma and Leena remember.

Writer Pentti Haanpää said once to Tapio Rautavaara:

"It is a real man who does what he can well. Stay Tapsa on the road. "

Tapsa remained. The family waited for the man at home - or did they wait?

"No not really! We did not do the waiting for the evening trip home. We had our own world and own lives, "says Leena Rautavaara.

"He was always long gone, lapland tour for months. My mother once went to him to see the Lapland. After returning home, she told us the children that he wanted her to return home. It is not the father of much talked about performances. It was his job and he thought there to be no glamour on his tours. "

The children were three: Irma, and Marja Leena, Liisa who were born 1943, 1946 and 1948.

"My mother was at home. Activity was around at home, we did carry on our own things. We did not have anything to worry about ", says Irma Rautavaara-Lehmuskoski.

That it was in the old times - children were with their mothers, fathers doing their own business.

Meeting of East Karelia

It affected the children's input of course Mr Rauta I live. He was happy daughters.

Before the children Tapio Rautavaara had seen a lot of life. In particular, an experience is worth telling about him for decades.

In autumn and winter 1941, he met with the East-Karelia Council lonely soldier, who was standing 20 meters away. The enemies of gun arm. Rauta saw his face. At the same time, a fraction of a second brother of Russian noticed Finnish.

Both stood still. Fingers were the trigger. They stood there a few long seconds. Then the enemy's face into the smile. Rautavaarakin smiled. Why do they no longer would be subject to kill each other?

Rautavaara, 26, has fingers slowly out of trigger, raised his hands towards the cap and saluting. He answered the same gesture. He turned and left to their own walking roughly away.

Somewhere about was also the father who had left the unmarried Hilda Mary and their toddler son , Kaj Tapio, in the 1910's. Single parent family life was not easy and not the surrounding community viewed favorably of that lifestyle. Consequence of poverty, disease of rice, left the huge Tapsa forever an inward turned sternum.

Tapsa and mother's relationship was solid, even if the boy spent six year old for almost a year away from his mother at Rauhaniemen children's home in Tampere. After childhood, for the rest of his life, spent Tapsa in Helsinki Oulu village (Åggelby H:fors).

At16-year-old Tapsas image was in the newspaper. He was was the tallest Finnish newspaper boy. Soon, he met Elisabeth Saima Handelin. She was called Liisa Her father deal with trade in the village of Oulunkylä (Åggelby). A young married couple of marriages in 1942.

1940s Finland began to hear the entertainer and athlete Tapio Rautavaara. 1946 was published in Turku Sointu-label (Record-company) for his singing the Russian national melody The gull. Two years later in London it rains throwing spot flew javelin 69.77 meters - the Olympic Games return to Athens airport and at home the gold medal in your pocket. That same year he bought a plot of Oulunkylä (Åggelby) and at the village began construction work.

Childhood at the countryside in Oulu Village

Leena Rautavaara remembers Oulunkylän to have been a peaceful place for growth.

"1940 - and 1950-the figures at Oulunkylä was quite countryside. It was a dirt roads, fields, a working farm. We had a semi-contryside childhood. We gave the milkmaid help and we vent to milk cows and steal cabbage, "she says.

"On weekends we went to the city to shop, ice cream and a movie," Irma adds.

The film star daughters had to learn to pull sheets. This job, the home did not help either, even though the father how many times was voted on the radio as the most popular performer.

"I was two times watching father's movie-making. ”Wild North” at Sasekas dunes at Vuosaari and Kummituskievaria at Alice Street Studios, "Irma says.

1950s films first nights celebrated at Rex on Mannerheim-road. The movie stars came to show with bus and the whole family. Leena remember how they rose with elevators to their places while people staring like at the Hollywood. Flashes everywhere. Then came the normal day and once again had to go to school or to the milkmaid help at Gåttbyn Manor stables.

"Once my father came with Eemeli (Esko Toivonen) to the home after the descriptions. They were forced to cross Vantaa river in terribly cold water. Shivery men came to us, "Leena remember.

"Seeing Father in movies was a natural thing for us. We had grown a situation where our father is a celebrity. It is not able to be surprised. People in the street could identify our father. At the time, people were not as intrusive as they are today. Our father felt so good with admiration, in a twinkling of a look. Silent whispers began to happen. If not heard of what people whispered, so lips movement was able to read: "Rau-ta-vaa-ra."

Fans called at home. From the reciever could be heard a mere breath.

The daughters appeared on radio, in Niilo Tarvajärvis Saturday sauna. They sang with their father's accompaniment “Flowers for mother”. People liked, daughters think. Or, was it only about the fact that they were Tapio Rautavaara daughters.

Puistola Labor Hall met Reino Helismaa and Esa Pakarinen spent with the tours are no longer the 1950s, of the Rautavaaran view, sensible. Because of the fees: they were divided into three, even though Rautavaara alone would have been able to charge gigs almost the same amount. Rautavaara moved to a solo career in 1951. Relations to Helismaa went sour. Duo renewed the friendship a few more years before Helismaa died in 1965.

Helismaa was Leena's godfather.

"Not him, we did not seen a lot. Helismaa once came to us and asked that who then is my godchild. And gave the gift. "

Mother-Liisa care at home

At home the star was not a star. When Liisa fetched her husband's long johns for wash, she said:

"This is the star´s long johns. They are going to wash now. "

Tapio Rautavaara paternity was to modern-day charity compared to be even remote.

"I was sometimes at fathers piggyback, but the father never shouted at us children. The role he gave to the mother. Mother of us, after all, grew, not the father. The father was so far away. I am as senior this wondered that, since he himself was fatherless, he is himself the father had no role model, "Leena concludes.

"Artists are very self-essential, so my father, hardly even thought of paternity. It was always, but that 'Liisa treat! ". Its degree of self-centered man, he was compared with the current, which drive their children to hobbies. That was not known. I went to Lasse Pihlajasaari accordeon school, but grandma was the one who brought my accordeon there. At the time, does not even come to mind that the family would have purchased a second car. Let alone that our mother would have taken the single car and took the children somewhere. Grandma took us to the bus, if not walking. "

Just how not only children, after all things had to be his father's opinion, no.

"He was interested in our school numbers. He was awfully proud of us, but did not require us to be top students. When I was studying languages at university, I heard him proudly told many of my learning, "says Leena.

Tapio Rautavaara successful sportsman also. Archery and the javelin was his champion.

Schwemppa
Redaktionen

Inlägg av Schwemppa » 23 mars 2009, 21:14

Jag får tacka Hans för att ha fått orsak att studera Tapio Rautavaaras liv närmare. :)

Hans död 1979 tycks vara föremål för spekulationer. Tapsa var inte den som spottade i glaset, men någon regelrätt alkoholist var han väl inte. Han skötte sina saker och sin familj.

1979 skulle han intervjuas för en bok om olympiavinnare. Reporter och fotograf anlände till Åggelby och intervjuade och fotograferade honom på olika ställen hemma och i näromgivningarna. Till sist kom man på att fotografera honom i Dickursby simhall, där han motionssimmade.

På plats gick Tapsa in i omklädningsrummet, men kom inte ut... Efter en tid gick reportrarna in och hittade honom på golvet. Han hade slintat och slagit huvudet.

På sjukhuset sluddrade han och man mätte åtskilliga promille (det framgår inte hur). Läkaren plåstrade om honom och skickade honom hem. Nästa natt dog han av hjärnblödning.

De som var med vid fotograferingen kunde svära på att han inte verkade det minsta berusad. Han verkade däremot vara i gott skick för sin ålder. Var det så att han tog sig en rejäl sup i omklädningsrummet alldeles innan han föll? Ingen har sett en flaska någonstans. Var det förnuftigt just innan en simtur?

Där en gåta...
Senast redigerad av 1 Schwemppa, redigerad totalt 27 gånger.

Ördög
Medlem

Inlägg av Ördög » 27 mars 2009, 17:56

Härlig diskussion! Vad finns egentligen att tillfoga ... annat än att Tapio Rautavaara var en av de där stora artisterna som skulle ha blivit en stjärna av världsformat om han hade fötts i ett lite större språkområde. Hoppas Seura-artikeln även i sin groteska "översättning" kan ge er ett hum om vad Tapsa var för en karl. Jag har bara ett par småsmå invändningar.
Schwemppa skrev:På svenska skulle han heta Malmberg...
Järnberg skulle det väl bli?
Schwemppa skrev:1979 skulle han intervjuas för en bok om olympiavinnare. Reporter och fotograf anlände till Åggelby och intervjuade och fotograferade honom på olika ställen hemma och i näromgivningarna. Till sist kom man på att fotografera honom i Åggelby simhall, där han motionssimmade.
Det var i simhallen i Dickursby (Tikkurila) som det ödesdigra fallet skedde, inte Åggelby (Oulunkylä).

Cornelis Vreeswijks skiva En spjutkastares visor, inspelad i Helsingfors året efter Rautavaaras död, har "uppkallats" efter högtsdensamme, fast alla låtarna på skivan inte är av honom.

Kulkurin taival - eller Vandrarens väg - är titeln på en samlingsbox på 14 CD-plattor med samtliga Rautavaaras 346 inspelningar. Ett 20-tal av låtarna har aldrig getts ut förr, omkring 100 har endast funnits på stenkakor. Därtill kommer en bok på 245 sidor. Boxen kom ut i oktober i fjol och är den största finländska musikutgåvan till dato.

http://www.tapiorautavaara.net/02.html
Senast redigerad av 3 Ördög, redigerad totalt 27 gång.

Schwemppa
Redaktionen

Inlägg av Schwemppa » 27 mars 2009, 18:02

Jodå, helt möjligt det också. Jag tänkte alltså på järnmalm. Det är ju i praktiken vad namnet "Malmberg" hänvisar till.

(edit) Och hoppsan, där fick du fast mig för vårdslöshet :oops: Dickursby simhall var det. Ursäkta.

Användarvisningsbild
Hans

Inlägg av Hans » 27 mars 2009, 22:41

Ördög skrev:... de där stora artisterna som skulle ha blivit en stjärna av världsformat om han hade fötts i ett lite större språkområde.
Det svenska t.ex. :wink:

Tack Schwemppa för hjälpen att förstå vad som sägs på finska.

MVH

Hans

Skriv svar