Saturnus och Jupiter i linje 21/12/20

Diskussioner kring flyg och dess utveckling genom tiderna.
Värd: sveahk
Skriv svar
Användarvisningsbild
Mackan L
Medlem

Saturnus och Jupiter i linje 21/12/20

Inlägg av Mackan L » 18 december 2020, 20:01

På måndag kommer Jupiter och Saturnus ligga i linje med varandra så att de kommer se ut som en gemensam stark ljuspunkt på himlen. Dessvärre kommer det troligen vara molnig här i Danelagen så jag kommer inte kunna se något men vi får se hur det går.

Christmas star: Planets set to align in the night sky
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-55364664
"Conjunctions are great things to see - they happen fairly often - but [for the planets to be this close] is quite remarkable," Prof Tim O'Brien, an astrophysicist from the University of Manchester, told BBC News.

The two planets - the largest in the Solar System and some of the brightest objects visible in the night sky - have not been this close to each other in a dark sky for 800 years. And while the UK forecast is not at all conducive to star-gazing, it could change.

"It changes hourly - that's just the British weather and that's astronomy for you," said Prof O'Brien.

"The planets will be setting in the southwest, so you need to get out there as soon as the sky is going dark.

"None of us is going to be around in another 400 years, so just keep an eye on the weather and pop outside if you get the chance."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Planets to align for first time in centuries in ‘Christmas star’ effect
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/planets-align ... Jfc7DW7Qjr

Bild

Användarvisningsbild
Mackan L
Medlem

Re: Saturnus och Jupiter i linje 21/12/20

Inlägg av Mackan L » 21 december 2020, 19:03

Jag var precis ut och kollade då nu är bästa tiden att se planeterna. Molnigt dessvärre så det blev inget med det.

Användarvisningsbild
Hans
Redaktör och stödjande medlem 2024

Re: Saturnus och Jupiter i linje 21/12/20

Inlägg av Hans » 21 december 2020, 20:47

Molnigt utrikes också.

MVH

Hans

Skriv svar