Quiz: Flyg- och rymd-historia

Diskussioner kring flyg och dess utveckling genom tiderna.
Värd: sveahk
Skriv svar
Användarvisningsbild
sveahk
Redaktör och stödjande medlem 2024

Re: Quiz: Flyg- och rymd-historia

Inlägg av sveahk » 12 januari 2022, 12:45

Amund skrev:
12 januari 2022, 09:15
Ser precis ut som i det baskiska San Sebastian (ett fantastisk stad) ?
Bra sett Amund, vi är vid San Sebastian! Nu, den kanske viktigaste frågan, vilken viktig person var ombord?

Hans K

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 12 januari 2022, 15:36

fyrtioårsenare.png
PS Donostia på baskiska.

Bild

Användarvisningsbild
sveahk
Redaktör och stödjande medlem 2024

Inlägg av sveahk » 12 januari 2022, 16:29

53:an har nog rätt svar, även om det inte syns så klart...
Annars kan man läsa hela den spännande historien här:

"This is a extremly interesting thread: the pictures posted here show the accident that Leon Degrelle suffered when he was running away from the allies at the end of the WWII. Léon Joseph Marie Ignace Degrelle (Bouillon, 15 June 1906 – 31 March 1994) was a Walloon Belgian politician, who founded Rexism and later joined the Waffen SS (becoming a leader of its Walloon contingent) which were front-line troops in the fight against the Soviet Union. After World War II, he was a prominent figure in neo-nazi movements.

After Germany's defeat, Degrelle fled to Denmark and eventually Norway, where he commandeered a Heinkel He 111 aircraft, allegedly provided by Albert Speer. He was severely wounded in a crash-landing on the beach at San Sebastian in Northern Spain. The government of Franco in Spain initially refused to hand him over to the Allies (or extradite him to Belgium) by citing his health condition. After further international pressures, Francisco Franco permitted his escape from hospital, while handing over a look-alike; in the meanwhile, José Finat y Escrivá de Romaní helped Degrelle obtain false papers. In 1954, in order to ensure his stay, Spain granted him Spanish citizenship under the name José León Ramírez Reina, and the Falange assigned him the leadership of a construction firm that benefitted from state contracts. Belgium convicted him of treason in absentia and condemned him to death by firing squad. While in Spain, during the time of Franco, Degrelle maintained a high standard of living and would frequently appear in public and in private meetings in a white uniform featuring his German decorations, while expressing his pride over his close contacts and "thinking bond" with Adolf Hitler. He continued to live undisturbed when Spain became democratic after the death of Franco.

Degrelle continued publishing and polemicizing, voicing his support for far right solutions. He became active in the Neo-Nazi Círculo Español de Amigos de Europa (CEDADE), and led its printing press in Barcelona - where he published a large portion of his own writings, including an Open Letter to Pope John Paul II[4] on the topic of the Auschwitz concentration camp, the extermination purpose of which Degrelle called "one big fraud, Holy Father." His repeated negationist statements on the topic of Nazi genocide brought Degrelle to trial with Violeta Friedmann, a Romanian-born Venezuelan survivor of the camps; although the lower courts were initially favourable to Degrelle, the Supreme Court of Spain decided that he had brought offence to the memory of the victims, both Jews and non-Jews, and it sentenced him to pay a substantial fine. It was also decided that he should pay a fine for his Open Letter to Pope John Paul II as well. Asked if he had any regrets about the war, his reply was: "Only that we lost!" Degrelle died from cardiac arrest in a hospital in Málaga in 1994." https://ww2aircraft.net/forum/threads/i ... 264/page-2

Varsågod vår cykelhjälte från Finland.

Hans K

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 12 januari 2022, 20:47

Mr. Degrelle describes the story of his escape from Oslo and his various brushes with would-be abductors with such relish and dramatic detail that it is difficult to know how much credence to give it.

He says that the plane that carried him on the day the war ended made its way without charts to the coast at San Sebastian, where it ran out of gasoline and crashed on the beach.

His wounds, which kept him in a hospital for 15 months, saved him from immediate extradition, he said. Then Franco, whom he met on a three-week visit in the Spanish Civil War, came to his rescue. ''He ordered my expulsion but he told me about it. He gave me false papers to go into hiding and threw in 25,000 pesetas.
Leon Degrelle is living very well these days and at first glance one might take him for a retired businessman, one of the thousands who come down from northern Europe for the easy life in the Spanish sun.

He has a comfortable villa tucked away in Torreblanca on the Costa del Sol and an apartment in Madrid with a gardened terrace that overlooks an elegant boulevard. It is decorated with Roman antiquities from southern Spain - vases, sculptures, chariot decorations and tear vials - displayed in glass cases.

''Above all, I live for beauty,'' he said in an interview in a cultivated, slightly world-weary tone. Seventy-seven years old next month, he has combed-back, receding hair and a spreading paunch so that he can no longer fit into his SS uniform, which is kept in a closet.
https://www.nytimes.com/1983/05/20/worl ... -past.html

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 13 januari 2022, 08:40

Vi söker ett flygplan som flög in från ett grannland och räddade ett lands president liv genom att hjälpa hom fly från en belägrad stad i ett krigs slutskede.

Ett par bilder av flygplanstypen:
svartvit.png
röd.jpg

??

varjag
Saknad medlem †

Inlägg av varjag » 14 januari 2022, 00:27

En Beechcraft Staggerwing ?

Varjag

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 14 januari 2022, 08:41

Alldeles rätt - men jag hoppas fortfarande att vi får veta landet, presidenten och flygplansindividen!

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 15 januari 2022, 08:39

aceofclubs.jpg
aceofclubs.jpg (25.71 KiB) Visad 197 gånger
smådetaljer.jpg
smådetaljer.jpg (42.23 KiB) Visad 197 gånger

Amund
Stödjande medlem 2023

Inlägg av Amund » 15 januari 2022, 09:06

Hehe! Det är ganska många presidenter som stuckit från sitt land med flyg och säkert en hel del pengar i en väska, så det är inte lätt att hitta rätt person. Stroessner åkte Boeing 707 men kanske Batista ? Cuba hade några exemplar av flygplansmodellen.

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 15 januari 2022, 17:28

Batista flydde Batista landet den 1 januari 1959 med ett fyrtiotal partivänner och familjemedelmmar och uppskattningsvis 300 miljoner dollar i kontanter på ett passagerarplan.

Flygplansindiven vi söker var ursprungligen såld till ett statshuvud men planet flögs aldrig i landet. Registreringen börjar med ett F.

Amund
Stödjande medlem 2023

Inlägg av Amund » 15 januari 2022, 17:38

Femtiotrean skrev:
15 januari 2022, 17:28
Registreringen börjar med ett F.
Aha! Ett franskt plan - kan det vara den slymige Zine El Abidine Ben Ali som lämnar Tunisien 2011 för en exil hos kompisarna i Saudi? Hittar inte vad han stack i för plan.

Flygplansexemplaret måste jag söka vidare på.

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 16 januari 2022, 16:01

Beechcraft Staggerwing köptes i februari 1936 av en fransman, I augusti 1937 hade planet en ny ägare och en ny pilot.

Flyget var från Santander till Biarritz.

Jag var kanske lite för clever: presidenten vi sökte var egentligen en regeringschef - och landet var inte självständigt utan autonomiskt.

Flygplanet konfiskerades senare av tyskarna i Frankrike och antagligen förstördes i någon bombing raid.

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 17 januari 2022, 20:28

Bild

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beechcraf ... taggerwing

http://beech17.net/prodlist-reg.php
(Sök på registration NC15811 eller construction number: 66)

Frgan är fri!

varjag
Saknad medlem †

Inlägg av varjag » 17 januari 2022, 23:27

En rund manick >
flygande tefat.jpg
flygande tefat.jpg (47.03 KiB) Visad 161 gånger
Vad?

Varjag

varjag
Saknad medlem †