Quiz: Pansarhistoria

Diskussioner kring pansarfordon och dess utveckling genom tiderna.
Skriv svar
masase
Stödjande medlem 2022

Re: Quiz: Pansarhistoria

Inlägg av masase » 29 april 2020, 20:21

Något från Sovjet-Polska kriget?

varjag
Saknad medlem †

Inlägg av varjag » 30 april 2020, 00:05

Lasse Odrup skrev:
29 april 2020, 20:05
Varelsen ser rysk ut men till vad den skulle användas är en gåta. Med två MG kan man inte precis storma rikskansliet. Besättningen kan inte ha varit stor fast dödsföraktande.
Det här kan inte varit en av bolsjevikernas mest lyckade konstruktioner. Frågan är om konstruktörerna så småningom fick 10 eller 25 års all-inclusive för antisovjetisk verksamhet.
masase skrev:
29 april 2020, 20:21
Något från Sovjet-Polska kriget?
Shit! Har tappat laenken till den :x :x :x

Paastods byggd for ''det finska kriget'' - men avvecklades innan det brot ut….Borde ha varit anvaendbar paa Polens slaetter
men fullstaendigt hopplos - i finska skogar!

Lasse eller masase - kor ny fraaga - Please

Varjag

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 30 april 2020, 03:13

The PPG tankette, "tanketka". Russian: Подвижное пулемётное гнездо, Podvizhnoye pulemyotnoye gnezdo, literally "mobile machine-gun nest".

The development of the project "Object 217" began at the very beginning of 1940 by order of the command of the Red Army. At this time, the Soviet Union fought with Finland, and the army had to face a number of characteristic problems. In particular, the lack of armored vehicles capable of supporting the troops in the offensive constantly made itself felt. The military wanted in the shortest possible time to get an easy and cheap model of armored vehicles that could support infantry with machine gun fire and protect their own crew from enemy bullets and that could be launched in a short time in a series, and then on the battlefields. The execution of such an order was entrusted to the Special Design Bureau No. 2 of the Leningrad Kirov Plant under the leadership of J. Ya. Kotina.

The main requirements for the new project stipulated the use of machine gun weapons. The developers of "Object 217" decided to increase the survivability of the machine by reducing its size. Among other things, such design features should have led to a reduction in mass with improved mobility. The result of preliminary work was the formation of the original appearance of a promising light armored vehicle. The frontal part was to be made of a 20-mm armor plate. The sides of the hull had a thickness of 10 mm. All other parts were 8 mm thick. To further increase the level of protection, angles of inclination of the armor plates were used.

Perhaps the main design “innovation” was the cockpit of the Project 217 crew. On the march, the hatch cover reclined, and crew members drove the tank while sitting, and in the fighting position the armored cover was closed, and the crew fired from machine guns while lying down. The compartment was only 55 cm high. This technical solution allowed to endow the vehicle with a low silhouette, which contributed to the low visibility of the machine.

The military felt that the survivability of Object 217 might be insufficient in some situations. The 20-mm frontal armor could not protect the crew from shells of tank and field guns, and the relatively low mobility, the vehicle accelerated to only 18 km, made it difficult to escape from the shelling. Another reason for claims was the placement of the crew in a combat position, which did not differ in special comfort. The need to use weapons in a supine position, as well as the absence of shock absorbers in the chassis, led to the rapid fatigue of the crew with a reduction in its efficiency.

The last minus of the project, which influenced the final decision of the military, turned out to be too late. The new wedge was developed in connection with the participation of the Red Army in the Soviet-Finnish war. It could be used during this conflict and have a certain influence on the course of battles. However, by the time the project was completed, the war was over. Because of this, the future development of the development was in doubt. A comprehensive analysis of the test results was required and a final decision was made.

For all its advantages, the Object 217 wedge heap had a lot of disadvantages that could seriously hinder its operation, as well as limit its potential in terms of combat use. Because of this, the new development was considered unpromising. The command of the army ordered to stop work on an unsuccessful project. Along with this, the order for the construction of several new prototypes was canceled. On the adoption of weapons and mass production of speech was no longer discussed.

During the work on the project “Object 217” a complete set of design documentation was prepared and the only prototype was built. After completion of the tests, the need to preserve the prototype wedges disappeared. There is no exact information about the only prototype built, but, apparently, soon after the project was closed, it was disposed of as unnecessary

varjag
Saknad medlem †

Inlägg av varjag » 30 april 2020, 08:39

Daa - tror jag vi alla ar overens att - Femtiotrean tar naesta fraaga :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PPG_tankette

Varjag

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 30 april 2020, 12:03

"About a hundred were produced at the Kirov Factory in Leningrad in 1940 and rushed to the front, but didn't make it to Finland in time to be used in combat."

Vet inte varifrån denna kommer, ingen källa ges i den engelska wikipedian. Enligt den ryska så byggdes en prototyp, fem vagnar skulle byggas för fältprov innan serietillverkning skulle börjas, men man avbeställde ordern.

handsomewosome.jpeg
handsomewosome.jpeg (71.25 KiB) Visad 320 gånger
gruesomethreesome.jpg
gruesomethreesome.jpg (87.29 KiB) Visad 320 gånger
Pansarfordon ges ofta officella eller inofficiella namn eller smeknamn som härstammar från djurriket. Var kunde vi se både djuret (inte bara i en djurpark) och fordonet (kanske i en parad)?

varjag
Saknad medlem †

Inlägg av varjag » 1 maj 2020, 12:00

Ja vi tycks jaga snoleoparder haer - vackra vilddjur ! ……..

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 2 maj 2020, 06:11

Snöleoparder är avsevärt större katdjur och bor lite norrut eller i kallare klimat. Men svaret var ju ändå rätt bra:

Bild

Men vi befinner oss inte i Folkrepubliken Kina. Alltså fel djur, fel fordon och fel land...

Djurarten är tyvärr som man säger nationellt utdöd; därför "kunde" eller kunna i preteritum eller dåtid.

Fordonet - som i modern stil är egentligen en familj av fordon med samma plattform - är "in service" endast i tillverkarlandet. Det finns lite olika siffror om hur många fordon har beställts, men produktionen pågår fortfarande.

Amund
Stödjande medlem 2023

Inlägg av Amund » 2 maj 2020, 08:25

Trädleopard/CM-32 och Taiwan..?

Femtiotrean
Medlem

Inlägg av Femtiotrean » 2 maj 2020, 09:22

Neofelis nebulosa och CM-32 Yunpao "Clouded Leopard" (Chinese: 雲豹裝甲車; pinyin: yúnbào zhuāngjiǎchē; literally: 'Cloud Leopard Armored Vehicle'), officially Taiwan Infantry Fighting Vehicle (TIFV).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CM-32_Armoured_Vehicle

("The Formosan clouded leopard has become extinct because of humans' hunting and habitat destruction caused by human development. Now the only Formosan clouded leopard left in Taiwan is the stuffed specimen at National Taiwan Museum, Liu said. The two live clouded leopards at Taipei Zoo are imported species from Southeast Asia.")

Amund har frågan!

Amund
Stödjande medlem 2023

Inlägg av Amund » 2 maj 2020, 16:08

Jag tackar och ja, det är verkligen en vacker katt. Ska tydligen vara länken mellan stora och små katter. Nästa fråga:

Vad har detta redskap för användningsområde, och kanske man till och med kan rätt benämning..?

Redskap.jpg
Redskap.jpg (46.66 KiB) Visad 250 gånger

Användarvisningsbild
MD650
Redaktör emeritus

Inlägg av MD650 » 2 maj 2020, 16:18

Kanske "hållare" för fordonsmatta som britterna hade på några av modifierade Churchills vid landstigningen juni -44?
:)

Amund
Stödjande medlem 2023

Inlägg av Amund » 2 maj 2020, 16:30

MD650 skrev:
2 maj 2020, 16:18
Kanske "hållare" för fordonsmatta som britterna hade på några av modifierade Churchills vid landstigningen juni -44?
Ja det är alldeles rätt :) - En Carpet layer type C

Monterad.jpg
Monterad.jpg (34.96 KiB) Visad 247 gånger
Carpet layer Type C.jpg
Carpet layer Type C.jpg (128.83 KiB) Visad 247 gånger

För mig som inte är så kunnig känns det märkligt att det skulle behövas en matta av juteväv för att köra stridsvagn på sanden... Jag menar det var väl inte precis kvicksand i Normandie - fast det kanske kom till god användning i alla fall.

MD 650:s fråga - varsågod!

Användarvisningsbild
MD650
Redaktör emeritus

Inlägg av MD650 » 3 maj 2020, 10:19

När vagnen är tillräckligt tung kan sand och blöt sådan göra att vagnen sjunker.
Dessutom om flera vagnar ska köra i samma spår m.h.t. minhot så kan fordonsmatta var nödvändig i vissa situationer.

Vad för något?
Bilagor
vad.jpg
vad.jpg (73.29 KiB) Visad 233 gånger

Användarvisningsbild
Hans
Redaktör och stödjande medlem 2024

Inlägg av Hans » 3 maj 2020, 12:44

Amund skrev:
2 maj 2020, 16:30
För mig som inte är så kunnig känns det märkligt att det skulle behövas en matta av juteväv för att köra stridsvagn på sanden... Jag menar det var väl inte precis kvicksand i Normandie - fast det kanske kom till god användning i alla fall.
Kan ha varit så att de lades framförallt för efterföljande trafik. När tillräckligt många fordon kör i samma spår brukar bärigheten i marken rasa.

Mina 2 € cent.

MVH

Hans

Edit: Pucktvåa, såg inte MDs svar.

varjag
Saknad medlem †

Inlägg av varjag » 3 maj 2020, 12:58

Amund skrev:
menar det var väl inte precis kvicksand i Normandie -
Barigheten paa sandstraender med tidvatten = k a n vara forraediska…….

My (Imperial) tvaa Pence - Varjag

Skriv svar