Junkers KLF 225

Diskussioner kring flyg och dess utveckling genom tiderna.
Värd: sveahk
Skriv svar
Användarvisningsbild
Marcus
Medlem

Junkers KLF 225

Inlägg av Marcus » 2 mars 2013, 13:52

Bild
Bild
Bild

Den ökända Junkers-Klagenfurt 225 (Ju-225) eller Klagenfurt Klf 355 som flög 1 april 1945 :wink: :lol:
http://www.super-mystere.net/aag/planche/pages/00.htm skrev:Content of this Number One of Aircraft Pictorial International also corresponds to the first official report I did for the Aviation Press. It was 1972 and when taking the first picture, I ignored that it was the beginning of the end concerning my then specialized studies of the whole Luftwaffe organisation inside the Third Reich Army and derivative papers about uncommon german aircraft as Dornier Do 335, Arado Ar 240, Blohm und Voss Bv 141, Heinkel He 162 and the Gigant Me 321 and 323 transport glider and aircraft from Messerschmitt and the hilarious Klagenfurt Klf 355 I invented with my friend Francis Bergese, the well-known drawer and scenarist continuating, since several years, the famous military aviation comics series " Buck Danny " ranging from the Japanese attack of 1941 to present military aviation situations involving Russians or others. I also was fascinated by the Opus of Claudius Dornier beginning his carreer with the invention of the metal triangular strut as a basis for inside structures of Zeppelins and so I wrote four papers about this concept applied to his first aircraf, in fact four giant flying-boats, the RiesenSeeFlugzeugen Rs-I to IV evolved during WWI.
/Marcus

Skriv svar