Finlandssvenskarnas ursprung

Diskussioner kring händelser under nordisk forntid & vikingatid.
Skriv svar
Användarvisningsbild
Kvaen-Jukk
Medlem

Re: Finlandssvenskarnas ursprung

Inlägg av Kvaen-Jukk » 5 mars 2012, 23:24

Dutch skrev:First -- sorry. I can read Swedish, but I do not know enough to write in Swedish -- yet.
I am a Dutchman, trying first to learn Swedish and once that is done, Närpesiska (I live there).

Thanks for an interesting discussion with some good pointers for me.

Could somebody tell me
a) How much has Närpesiska been studied? Has the grammar been written down? Lists of specific words? Comparisons with high Swedish?
b) Where can I find articles and books that might help me to study Närpesiska?

Tackar!

Dutch i Norrnäs
Hi. Sorry for the late answer, but for reference, you can find the book "Ueber den Närpes-dialect" online here:
http://www.archive.org/details/bidragtillkn30suom

It is contained in the series of books "Bidrag till kännedom om Finlands natur och folk", Volume 30.

The book contains grammar and lists of words. Even though it was written in 1878 I would not say that language spoken today by old people differ that much. Of course young people speak a dialect that is more similar to standard Swedish.

I am not aware of any other (serious) litterature. If there are, please enlighten me.

Dutch
Ny medlem

Inlägg av Dutch » 6 mars 2012, 14:08

Great! Thank you so much. This is a book with lots of information. Someone should take it and use the information to write a grammar (in English, Swedish or Finnish) of Närpesiska. Fortunately I know German well enough to profit from this book.

Användarvisningsbild
cats
Medlem

Inlägg av cats » 7 mars 2012, 12:18

Dutch skrev:Great! Thank you so much. This is a book with lots of information. Someone should take it and use the information to write a grammar (in English, Swedish or Finnish) of Närpesiska. Fortunately I know German well enough to profit from this book.
Det har utgivits en omfattande studie om närpesdialekten, som en del av "Studier i Nordisk filologi" av SLS genom Lars Huldén. (ISBN 951-9018-47-6) Band sjuttio är skriven av Ann-Marie Ivars och heter "Närpesdialekten på 1980-talet" (utgivningsår 1988)
Där är i princip allt man behöver veta om Närpes unika dialekt, ursprung och uppbyggnad

Skriv svar